Cataract surgery with the Nano Laser
- 100 % Photofragmentation
- 100 % no ultrasound
- 100 % single use handpieces
- Your most affordable choice to enter the prestigious PREMIUM laser segment.
Cataract surgery becomes 100 % laser surgery with the CETUS.
Nano Laser Surgery means PREMIUM
- Do you offer premium lenses within your portfolio?
- Do you want to offer a premium service with a laser option?
- Do you want to avoid the expensive and time consuming effort with femto laser assisted cataract surgery?
The Nano-Laser can be operated with a femto laser to do the rhexis, or without the expensive femto laser. In either case, you benefit by performing full laser cataract surgery
Easy OR Integration
The A.R.C. Nano-Laser is very compact which means that it only needs a fraction of a Femto's space.
- The Nano-Laser is easily adapted to your Phaco Ultrasonic system by simply plugging in the cutters tubing.
- Inexpensive single-use handpieces eliminate the need for cleaning, sterilization and tuning of the phaco handpiece.
- Complete single-use-sets are available.
- The Nano-Laser is maintenance free.
Upgrade your Phaco with a laser system as easy as 1-2-3.
Nano Laser is gentle, safe and easy to use
- Ultrasound energy has been implicated in the pathogenesis of endothelial cell loss.
- This manual laser treatment creates no thermal gradient.
- The laser avoids mechanical side effects caused by the oscillating phaco tip – minimum risk for a capsular rupture.
- Eliminates the risk of cross contamination - Single-use handpieces guarantee highest sterility.
- LOCS P- and -C criterias can be fulfilled.
The conclusion: No more expensive handpieces. No more cross contamination. No more need for a Femto
Lasers attract patients
With the introduction of Lasik, laser became the number one tool in ophthalmology and patient satisfaction.
- Patients have never been so highly attracted by any other means of surgery.
- Patients demand laser surgery - especially in ophthalmology.
- Lasers are advanced technology and contribute to a high value image of your practice.
- There is no other treatment with the appeal of laser based surgery.
- It’s only a small step for you to get started with PREMIUM laser surgery.
The A.R.C. Nano-Laser emulsifies the cataract with pulses that are gentle and effective.
- No moving parts,
- no temperature gradient
- and Cataract-Laser-Surgery is yours upon request
Nano Laser with coaxial handpiece
Coaxial with two different sleeves allows small incisions of 2.2 or 2.6 mm. Your other hand assists with your manipulator. Coaxial fluid management works the same way as conventional ultrasound phaco.
The Nano-Laser surgery benefits from an extremely little energy into the eye
Immediate practice integration
The CETUS Nano-Laser can help you elevate your practice by adding a laser system to your OR with an easy Click 'n Go System to your existing phaco machine. This could drive growth through increased volume and premium conversion.
- Attract more patients by means of laser procedure
- Convert more patients to premium procedures and IOLs
Our Cetus is designed to fit into any OR / Practice with minimal effort, offering an intuitive and seamless workflow from start to finish.
- Facilitates quick handling with a touchscreen
- Allows efficient surgical planning and individual settings
- Convenience of adaptability and integratability