The WECO C.6 is the newest blocking solution from AIT, it is the first dedicated blocker to feature wave-front power mapping technology. This advanced feature allows you to see progressive lens designs with the lens shape superimposed, making edging progressives lenses incredibly fast and easy for the operator.
Another feature is the new Gravitech® non-contact optical tracing system that uses the center of mass of a demo lens to accurately reproduce the shape in 3 dimensions. Smart Design 2.0 technology allows the operator to cut customized rimless eyewear with ease. Trace times of under 4 seconds along with VCA/OMA compliance make this blocker ideally suited for multiple applications including retail and wholesale lab environments.
- Wavefront power-mapping and lensometery
- Smart Design shape tracing and modification with Bezier Curves
- Elimination of lensmeter means one less step in the lens preparation process
- Camera assisted blocking
- Automatic blocking
- Automatic drill point recognition
- Manual adjustment of drill points
- Easily add or remove holes or slots
- Modify hole diameter
- Ability to add blind holes
- Positioning accuracy within .05mm
- Automatic recognition of progressive markings
- Non-contact camera tracing of demo lenses and patterns
- Shape modification: both vertical and horizontal boxing can be modified by the operator
- Color Touchscreen LCD
- User-friendly touch based interface
- Self-diagnosis Automatic calibration
- Compliant with the VCA/OMA Communication Standard
Smart Design 2.0 Optical Trace and Shape Design System
The Smart Design camera system helps increase the accuracy of shape reproduction far beyond what can be achieved with a conventional stylus.
Wavefront Power Mapping Technology
The WECO C.6 is the first blocker to incorporate wavefront power mapping technology in the unit to accurately superimpose progressive lens designs on the lens shape. This virtually eliminates human error during the layout phase.
Gravitech Patented Non-Contact Tracing Technology
Gravitech® is a non-contact optical tracing system that uses the center of mass of a demo lens to accurately reproduce the shape in 3 dimensions.
Progressive markings recognition
Eliminate redos due to user error with automatic progressive marking recognition
Robust job storage
Easily store up to 5000 jobs or 10000 shapes. Shape preview makes selecting the right job a sna